Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Introduction

My name's Jack and I'm a pretty bored college student. (What? That even happens?) I know. It's not too common that you'll see a bored college student who starts a blog... Right? Just kidding.

I'm majoring in computer engineering and am quite bogged down with the likes of homework and studying but still manage time for hobbies like photography, rollerblading, and working out at the gym. I have a girlfriend , friends, and acquaintances (sorry I'm not a loner!) who make my everyday life bearable as I struggle through what have probably been the busiest and hardest four years of my life.

I've always been pretty intelligent but have never really applied myself as much as I have in the past two years of college. It's quite the experience, but definitely takes it's toll.

 I am currently enrolling in the Air Force's TDSP program which is a pretty solid program for engineers who want to make some extra cash during school at the expense of four years of active duty afterwords. Its not a bad deal if you don't mind serving your country and it definitely softens the financial stress from school and social activities with friends and the girlfriend.

As you can probably guess, I'm a novice at writing blogs but I'll try my best; after all, how hard can it be?

4 comments:

  1. Hey I'm a poor college student too. Hopefully your major works out for you. Engineering jobs are bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOod luck with your blogs, I'll be supporting you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! nice to meet you! and good luck blogging! im a first timer myself but so far its been pretty easy! :)
    following

    ReplyDelete
  4. New here too, but its been pretty fun

    ReplyDelete